The Price does not include the machine, only the Accessory Chosen.
Polar Care Wave. The home advantage for cold and compression.
Polar Care Wave combines motorized cold therapy with active compression in a simple and compact system, making it ideal for facility and home use. Polar Care Wave is easily transported from the hospital, physical therapy clinic or athletic training room to the patient’s home, extending the benefits of cold and compression.
Polar Care Wave is designed to reduce pain and edema to optimize patient recovery. Motorized cold therapy and compression devices, like Polar Care Wave, have also been shown to decrease narcotic use post-operatively.¹ United States Federal Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- The Polar Care Wave System is intended to treat post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain where cold and compression are indicated. It is intended to be used by or on the order of licensed healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or home settings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Single patient use facility-to-home unit
- Remarkably easy to operate
- No additional barrier needed
- Ice bag accessory available for an easier way to refill system
- Varied levels of cold + compression settings
- Y-adapter for bilateral usage
- Multiple pad configurations
- Compact design facilitates transport
- System alone and system/pad combos available
- Hose-management storage system
- Whisper quiet pump technology encourages rest and recovery
- High-quality Breg Cold Compression Pads
- Class II 510(k) clearance